shabby

you may ask me about the time

2010-05-05

i've changed my blog title

hi everyone.. i've just changed my blog title... maybe you'll ask me.
"why did you change your blog title?" .
okay there is no specific answer, the reason that i changed my blog title is because I WANT TO MAKE MY BLOG TITLE MUCH SIMPLER :D
hehe and i think, i'm bored with my last title...

o ya and you'll also ask me, "why did you changed your layout ?"..
okay i'll try to answer it.
well, i just want to have a new layout :D
i think my last layout is so boring eventhough it's very nice..
yeah as you know i've used that layout for a long long time

mmm that's it for now
i have to do my hw
see ya later ! i hope i can have some free time for posting another posts
well, maybe i won't open this blog for two weeks and i think i'll really miss it :(
mmm bye readers,blogger i'll really miss yaa :')



No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter updates